Accessories other than print heads are available, some of which take a tool position.
Tool Position Accessories
The following accessories are loaded into tool positions on the yoke:
Hot-swappable Lasers are available in the following configurations:
- The LA5-808 is 5W at 808nm, and due to its wavelength, it is best suited for darker material.
- The LA6-450 is 6W at 450nm, and performs well on opaque material of any color.
The Reflectivity and Transparency or Translucency of your material will have a great impact on the effectiveness of the laser. Safety glasses are included with each laser.
Intended for light drilling and routing operations (especially circuit board work), the ST1 provides between 500 and 5000 RMP (depending on load) to a 1/8" chuck. Our Repetrel software can process Gerber and DRL files for the Spindle Tool and/or the Lasers.
Other Tool Position Accessories
The following accessories each take up a tool position while performing more ancillary functions:
- The Inspector microscope provides magnification.
- The Quiet Storm fan provides additional cooling.
- The Tramming Tool, provided with every printer, is used to level the build surface.
Non-Tool Position Accessories
The following accessories are not loaded into tool positions on the yoke:
- The Feed Chamber Cooling Fan mounts on Hot Flow heads to provide additional cooling to the feed chamber. This is desirable with low temperature filaments like PLA.
- The Printer Support Kit is included with every printer, and includes a build plate, blue tape, and a variety of handy tools like tweezers, razors, and a spatula.
- The SDK | Software Developer's Kit provides hardware, software, and the source code for developing your own firmware for your own compatible heads.
- The LTK | Luer Tip Kit provides an EMO to Luer adapter and a variety of luer lock needles.
- The Syringe Kit provides syringes in quantity.
- The Drill Bit Kit provides an assortment of drilling bits and end mills for the Spindle Tool.
- The Filament Kit provides a variety of filaments to get you started with your printer.
- The Enclosure Heater with Temperature Control (HTC) is avialable in 120 and 240 VAC versions. Spec Sheet