Accessories other than print heads are available, some of which take a tool position.
Tool Position Accessories
The following accessories are loaded into tool positions on the yoke:
Intended for light drilling and routing operations (especially circuit board work), the ST1 provides between 500 and 5000 RMP (depending on load) to a 1/8" chuck. Our Repetrel software can process Gerber and DRL files for the Spindle Tool and/or the Lasers.
Other Tool Position Accessories
The following accessories each take up a tool position while performing more ancillary functions:
- The Inspector microscope provides magnification.
- The Quiet Storm fan provides additional cooling.
- The Tramming Tool, provided with every printer, is used to level the build surface.
Non-Tool Position Accessories
The following accessories are not loaded into tool positions on the yoke:
- The HTC - Enclosure Heater with Temperature Control is avialable in 120 and 240 VAC versions. Spec Sheet
- The Feed Chamber Cooling Fan mounts on Hot Flow heads to provide additional cooling to the feed chamber. This is desirable with low temperature filaments like PLA.
- The Printer Support Kit is included with every printer, and includes a build plate, blue tape, and a variety of handy tools like tweezers, razors, and a spatula.
- The SDK - Software Developer's Kit provides hardware, software, and the source code for developing your own firmware for your own compatible heads.
- The LTK - Luer Tip Kit provides an EMO to Luer adapter and a variety of luer lock needles.
- The Syringe Kit provides syringes in quantity.
- The Drill Bit Kit provides an assortment of drilling bits and end mills for the Spindle Tool.
- The Filament Kit provides a variety of filaments to get you started with your printer.